[GNC] Demo accounts

Michelle michelle at msknight.com
Sun Feb 5 06:05:40 EST 2023

This is going to be a bit of an odd question, but hey ho.

I have a very small channel and would like to make a small video about
GnuCash and reporting insights for the average home user.

What I'm looking for is a set of demo accounts.

Nothing serious, just a bank account and a credit card, showing wages
coming into the bank account monthly, the credit card being paid off
monthly, and a series of transactions on the credit card, like
supermarket, cd, dvd, fuel, that sort of thing... covering maybe five
years with some simple categories to cover the spending.

So, nothing complicated like interest or multiple currencies, or
anything like that.

Is there something out there please, or something I can do to make
creation a bit easier?

Many thanks,

Michelle.