[GNC] Report question

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:30:22 EST 2023

Noted; however, there comes a time for everyone when the work involved in
the more complex solution is not worth just adopting the simple solution.
If you did get it to work as a single report, it is likely to be multi-page
anyway... I think you've probably hit the limit of the reports; I'm not
aware of any way to have one report in which some accounts are just
summarized and others have detailed information, unless you change how the
data is entered somehow. But best wishes with your project.