[GNC] Interest Income

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Mon Feb 20 12:53:34 EST 2023

Yes, you would use an interest earned account.  You may have a general interest income account for all your interest or if you want to verify your interst earned at the end of the year you might want to set up an interest earned account for each payor under a parent account of interest earned.  The other account is easy, it is you savings account, you debit your savings account and credit the intersst earned account.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email