[GNC] Interest Income

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Mon Feb 20 15:04:49 EST 2023

Just think of double entry as when you are spending, the money comes from some account and is spent on something (expense account).  When you are receiving money, it comes from somewhere Income, donation, etc. and gets put into some asset account, savings, building fund, cash on hand.  There are two items for every expanse or receipt.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email