[GNC] Request for Automatic Reconciliation Function

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 09:16:17 EST 2023

I agree with Adrien here fully, as well as with other points made elsewhere in the thread.

As an open source software package, it's certainly possible for *someone* to write code for an automatic reconciliation, but I certainly wouldn't want the feature myself. Call me old school, but I want to check that the bank and I agree on the accounting, and I consider me to be the best judge of my transaction history.

⁣David T. ​