[GNC] questions from a new user

Neil Morrish nemorri at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:14:41 EST 2023

Hi
I am not sure if gnucash is right for me, as it seems quite hard to get
started. Can you advise me what steps to learn about for my simple
requirement please?
I want to keep a record of business transactions so I can send invoices and
make an annual report for my tax calculation.
I do work for 4 or 5 customers and like to give an invoice that shows the
things I've done , the cost of the work, and the expenses I incur.
I dont want to link this to my bank account.
When it is set up, is it easy to input the entries quickly?