[GNC] Recommended Method of Entry for IRA Distributions

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 11 19:29:44 EST 2023

How would you do it in a pen-and-ink ledger? The answer is the same for
GnuCash.

So many people seem to be under the impression that GnuCash does
accounting ion its own special way. It's much more helpful, in my
opinion, to think of GnuCash as an automated version of the pen-and-ink
ledger methods that are taught in basic bookkeeping courses (or used to be).

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com