[GNC] exporting from gnucash to Excel

Paul W paul_w_007 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 09:05:04 EST 2023

To submit VAT data to HMRC here in the UK I am obliged to use a method which is automatic. So I need to find a way to trasnfer the balances from a couple of accounts to an Excel spreadsheet automatically ie not by copying and pasting. I need to press a button and it is done without the opportunity for errors to be introduced to the figures.Then I use some pre-approved software which reads the spreadsheet and uploads the data to HMRC. Is there some way to transfer a balance from an account to an Excel spreadsheet?