[GNC] exporting from gnucash to Excel

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Jan 13 15:40:54 EST 2023

On Friday, 13 January 2023 04:45:20 GMT David T. via gnucash-user wrote:
> Indeed.
>
> I don't have to comply with this either, but it seems to me that "pressing a
> button" to export to Excel provides exactly the same automated reliability
> as CTRL-C/CTRL-V (two buttons, if you will) into Excel. The data in both
> cases will have the same reliability.

You know that,  I know that.  The gubberment want "more automation" than that.

Because all the VAT fraud in the world happens when you make an honest error
copying 3 numbers between programs, not systematically at the point of data
entry...

It's digital, and only directly linked.  must be foolproof, so say the powers
that be....

Hmmm.  >:-)
Maf.