[GNC] Report charts are empty on fresh 4.8 install

Jason Spencer j8spencer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 00:45:52 EST 2023

Based on some reading, I checked the trace file again, and I also see a few
messages like this:

ERROR <gnc.app-utils.gsettings> [gnc_gsettings_get_user_value()] Invalid
key review-transactions for schema org.gnucash.dialogs.sxs.since-last-run

The interesting part being that the schema used is not
org.gnucash.GnuCash.dialogs.... I take it this may have been a problem in
some versions, though it's not clear.