[GNC] QIF upload ends abruptly at import step, last message "Transaction with no or only one associated account"

jhoeter at googlemail.com jhoeter at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:40:40 EST 2023

Thanks, Derek.

I'm using a brand new laptop on Windows 10 with all updates and GnuCash 4.13. I’ve copied below the last screenshot (but it may not come through).

The only files with “trace” in my GnuCash Folders are from June 2020 – so won’t have anything to do with my problem. I currently have zero data in GnuCash  - didn’t even go past the initial three options screen (set up account …).

Can you provide more details what to look for where or any suggestions regarding below three questions?

Thanks again, Jan