[GNC] Morgan Stanley Portfolio

Steve Brown sbrown at opensat.com
Sun Jan 22 08:35:32 EST 2023

Morgan Stanley is running an OFX server. I'd see if I could get online
banking to connect with it and download that.

I haven't tried it as I don't have an account there, but I think all
the info you need to set it up is here:

https://www.ofxhome.com/index.php/institution/view/500

I was able to download the profile with ofxget from ofxtools and it
promises to support investments.

Good luck,

Steve