[GNC] Scheduled Transactions Window Sorting

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 05:14:45 EST 2023

I think you meant to address this to me.

I'm not really sure why you're bringing up the SLR dialog. Are you suggesting that the sort order for that dialog is going to affect how the editor window sorts? That would be a strange behavior indeed.

Regardless, the dialog has no sorting capabilities. Neither does it have configuration options.

Changing the sort order, exiting the application, and restarting does not result in saved sorting. It *does* save my change to the calendar setting (from 12 months to 3), so there's that.

David T.