[GNC] Deleting split, specifying one expense account [FIXED]

Liz Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Jan 28 16:34:32 EST 2023

On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 15:09:41 -0600
Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:

> You need to have at least one 'anchoring' split to that register. If
> you have more than one split for that account, it will make you keep
> the first one, but you can delete the others.

On occasions Gnucash refuses to delete a split which is not the
anchoring split to the register.
I see it about twice a year, I have never chased down the cause, and
find it easiest to Jump to another register and remove the split
I don't want from there.

I suspect a bug underlying the problem but am not bothered enough to
collect the data.

Liz