[GNC] Importing data from QuickBooks Online

Vincent Dawans dawansv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:37:29 EDT 2023

Tom:

I tested both files and it seems that it fails on the reconcile column for
2022. When I skip the reconcile column it works. 2022 has Y entries in that
column while 2023 doesn't, and when I replace the 2022 Y entries with c it
works. So it seems to be related to either the inability to import
reconciled flag or the flag is different, I am not sure. But that's where
the problem is, something to do with the Y reconcile flag.

Sincerely,

Vincent Dawans