[GNC] Reconciliation Dates

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Thu Jul 20 16:47:19 EDT 2023

John,
Only because when I see an old date, I think I missed reconciling the account and I'm OCD enough that I want the date to be current.  Just to show how OCD I am, I created a new parent placeholder account and moved the subaccounts, then I deleted the original parent placeholder account.  Now it doesn't have a reconciliation date to bother me.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email