[GNC] Upgrading to 5.3 from 2.6.15

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jul 24 23:14:12 EDT 2023

Sort of. There are a bunch of routines that we call "scrubs" that run at the beginning of a session. They uncorrupt data from a few bugs known to have caused problems, do some data-integrity checks like making sure that transactions balance and that all of the accounts referenced in splits actually exist, and make data changes for older files needed by the current GnuCash version. Check and repair runs those scrubs (again) plus a few more.

Regards,
John Ralls