[GNC] Budgeting glitch after upgrading to 4.14

larry johnston larryej1953 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 00:23:38 EDT 2023

We just finished upgrading from 2.6.15 to 4.14 in Windows 10. Our budget
has a glitch. In the bottom rows the Income, Expenses, Transfer and
Remaining to Budget rows all read zeros. In 2.6.15 they totalled Income and
Expenses and showed if there was something over or under budgeted in the
Total row (now Remaining to Budget). I can't see any way to get these
totals into the bottom rows. When we enter new numbers into the budget
nothing happens in these rows either. The Income and Expense totals in the
upper rows of the budget are equal so we know the budget is balanced but it
would be nice to have this confirmed in the bottom rows.

Was something lost in the upgrade? We did run Check and Repair. Or is there
something else we should be doing?

TIA,

Larry