[GNC] Modify Buttons on Select

Larry Baldwin baldwinl575 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 16:18:09 EDT 2023

Glen,

Works wonder for the toolbar buttons - implemented the change  -  thanks!

What I was aiming for was the buttons for specific windows,  i.e.  in the Saved Configuration Reports window - the 'Help'  and  'Close'  buttons.

Will attempt to run the GTK Inspector and identify these buttons specific to relevant windows.

thanks,

Larry