[GNC] USAA switching from OFX DirectConnect to EWC+

edodd at billiau.net edodd at billiau.net
Sun Jun 4 18:51:41 EDT 2023

On Sun, 04 Jun 2023 20:59:26 +0000
Ward <alder at teamward.org> wrote:

> For your security, USAA may periodically request that you reauthorize
> your accounts in Quicken by signing in again. This may happen every
> 90 days or so.

This worried me, that a computer program had this control over your
bank account - does it just download your important secrets or can this
account access do other things?

It also gives us some information on what USAA and Quicken programmers
are doing.
That information is needed to replicate it in any other program.

Liz