[GNC] How to edit pop-up menu when typing transaction descriptions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jun 6 11:06:14 EDT 2023

How would you envision this would work in a case where you want to edit
an existing transaction that has a description which you've removed from
the list for new transactions? Since every transaction as it is being
entered is a 'new' transaction, where does this cutoff happen?

Maybe an example could illustrate this use case?

Regards,
Adrien