[GNC] quandary with proper entries for cost-of-goods-sold and inventory

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 16:31:18 EDT 2023

To discuss the first part, you post to gnucash-user at gnucash.org (as you
did).

I'm using Google's gmail web interface, and if I just hit "Reply", it goes
to you instead of to this list. I have to use the "Reply to all" to make
sure it goes to the list (I don't have a "Reply to list" option). Other
email clients or applications behave differently. Most people starting out
just hit "Reply", and the email only goes to the user, and not to the
mailing list.

I hope this helps.

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 1:50 PM Eric Hammond <eric at jehammond.net> wrote:

> First, what is the proper way to reply / request to this email sequence?
> I follow the instructions at the end:
>         "Please remember to CC this list on all your replies."
>         "You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All."
> But only end up with "gnucash-user at gnucassh.org" and get mildly chastised
> for not replying properly.

Richard Losey
rlosey at gmail.com