[GNC] GnuCash 5.3 autofill headaches

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jun 27 22:56:58 EDT 2023

I thought I saw that a Windows specific freeze bug related to the
autofill was fixed in the 5.2 release notes.

Perhaps a new bug has cropped up, or it wasn't fixed for all cases.

Or something is wrong with your particular data file, installation, or
system as it appears to be working for others as noted. (maybe you have
some sort of corrupted description in that particular register?)

Regards,
Adrien