[GNC] Manually edit pmt info (reverse a payment) for a vendor?

Jim DeLaHunt list+gnucash at jdlh.com
Thu Mar 2 15:32:18 EST 2023

This sounds like a good solution for your situation.

I recommend the complementary idea: saving a copy of your active book as
a test book, doing experiments in that test book to see how things
actually work, then deleting the test book, and redoing the actual
transactions in the active book. It is only a little time and effort to
make a test book, and it can save you having to undo mistakes in the
active book.

Best regards,
     —Jim DeLaHunt