[GNC] new user woes

Jamie Tolbert jtolbert at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 11 16:58:57 EST 2023

Its been a number of years, but I did take a few accounting classes in
college......so I have an idea of WHAT I want to do, but unclear on HOW
to do it in gnucash.....I will continue to fumble my way thru it, the
tutorial is rather cumbersome to read thru, for example, a search for
opening balances turn up several pages with OPEN and several with a
variation of BALANCEs, but not the account thats labeled OPENING
BALANCES.......if that is read only, how do I edit it to put my opening
balance in ?!?!?!