[GNC] Schedule transaction for 2 Wednesday?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Mar 14 01:53:06 EDT 2023

Yes, I see the arrow, but the list on the screen runs only through
"30th" and unless you need "31st" you wouldn't scroll to see the other
options. As the initial visible part of the list only contains the days
of the month, there's no reason to expect that the down arrow will show
anything other than "31st". (oddly, there are multiple blank lines at
the beginning of the list, if they were removed, then other options
would be visible right away)

Regards,
Adrien