[GNC] CVS import over-writing transactions?

david whiting dw at davidwhiting.me.uk
Wed Mar 15 04:17:32 EDT 2023

Ah, PBCK. I should have read the docs before posting:
https://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-help/trans-import.html#trans-import-matcher

Specifically:

"If there is a lower quality match to an existing transaction, the imported
transaction may be flagged for updating of non-matching information in the
GnuCash record of the matching transaction. These decisions can be
overridden by the user."

Apologies for the noise.

David

--