[GNC] Help with downloading transactions.

Stan Brown (using GC 2.6.19) stan+gnucash at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 16 12:28:24 EDT 2023

On 2023-03-16 09:17, Steve Brown wrote:
> I've been using ofxget from ofxtools to download from my banks and
> broker. So long as your bank has a functioning OFX server, it should
> work.
>
> There is a website with a comprehensive list of OFX server status at
> https://www.ofxhome.com/

Like so many online lists, it seems to suffer from not being kept up to
date. It includes the Vanguard group, but the URL given just gets an
error message. As I recall, someone here posted a couple of weeks ago
that Vanguard no longer supports OFX.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com