[GNC] Help with downloading transactions.

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:11:49 EDT 2023

One thing that I am having trouble figuring out how to adapt to with
imports in any format is getting the transfer account right, particularly
with such things as "Zelle", which my bank gives very little additional
information with.  For those, sometimes there is an invoice in the mail but
we don't get a reference to it in the import from the bank.  I don't know
if the "Zelle" process allows adding a description when initiating the
transfer.

David Carlson