[GNC] Outstanding / due invoices report?

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:06:37 EDT 2023

hi Simon

  1.  The description in the report is picked up from the details you insert when posting the transaction (there is description field in the pop up). The logic is that you may have multiple lines in an invoice, the report needs a common title.
  2.  "Current" means  any invoices which still have time to be paid.( Due date > Report date)
  3.   Ageing will start once the invoice becomes due.

i have attached a sample and calculation for your reference

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan