[GNC] Two versions, same computer

Stan Brown (using GC 2.6.19) stan+gnucash at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 20 21:55:53 EDT 2023

Thanks for the feedback, David.

While I was waiting for replies, I looked into VirtualBox. It's a lot
more polished and easier to use than the last time I used it, several
years ago. I was worried about how to run Windows in a guest machine,
since I have just the one product key in my host machine, but this very
good video showed me how I could install a Windows 10 guest OS without a
product key:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XFa_2cKzuk>

So I went ahead and installed 4.13 and have started creating the chart
of accounts.

One question: am I missing something, or are the word/icon buttons for
Save-Close-Duplicate-Delete and so on completely gone from 4.13?

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com