[GNC] Modify Balance Sheet report in 4.13?

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 23 19:01:13 EDT 2023

I'm setting up a local nonprofit with GnuCash books. It's a bare-bones
organization, with no liabilities.

When I run a Balance Sheet report in 4.13, there's a final line, "Total
for Liability and Equity". Of course that's appropriate in most cases,
but in this case it's redundant with the "Total for Equity" line.

I've tried the Display options that seem appropriate, but haven't found
any that suppress that line. Is there any way I can modify the report to
suppress the "Total for Liability and Equity" line?

--
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA