[GNC] GNC 4.904 Online price source pick list greyed

Karel Kadlubiec karel.kadlubiec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:04:25 EDT 2023

Hi Murugan, I tried to install 4.904 on Windows 11 in VirtualBox.

During installation I was asked twice two following questions:
USE_UNALIGNED not set in env. Use unaligned loads and stores? yes/no [no]
neither NO_ASM nor ZSTD_DISABLE_ASM set in env. Use assembly in ZSTD?
yes/no [yes]

Because I had no idea what that was I pressed enter. Installation ended
with:
* Run gnc-fq-check
Can't open perl script "gnc-fq-check": No such file or directory

There is no gnc-fq-check in C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin

If I open Gnucash and click Help -> About I see F::Q is installed in
version 1.54
(In version 4.903 installation of F::Q failed completely)

When I run Get quotes I'll get correct FX rates for EUR and USD. I will not
get prices update for securities (european and american stocks) as I have
provider Yahoo as JSON and not Alphavantage.
I cannot chose Alphavatage provider because all providers are grey.

Karel

čt 23. 3. 2023 v 20:37 odesílatel Murugan Muruganandam <