[GNC] GnuCash Bug report 798798

jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Fri Mar 24 17:57:01 EDT 2023

Stan,

Please don't write directly to anyone on the GnuCash team unless expressly asked to. Always use the mailing lists or IRC.

You sort of went to the wrong place, but it's not really your fault. The link that you followed is to open a new *GnuCash* bug, but you wanted to open a *Documentation* bug. The direct link for that is https://bugs.gnucash.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Documentation . It's not on the wiki page, but I'll fix that.

Regards,
John Ralls