[GNC] Version Information in new Flatpak Release?

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Mar 26 13:18:00 EDT 2023

Patience. This weekend's release is a double, both 4.13 and 5.0. Since I haven't yet figured out how to do six things at once and anyway have to manipulate several git repositories in the right order, it's taking time and some things like flathub are getting pushed ahead of the announcements.

Tommy Trussell  reported a similar strange update prompt on Ubuntu 22.04 a couple of weeks ago with a very tardy prompt to update to 4.13, which he already had. I guess that's not a very reliable tool.

Regards,
John Ralls