[GNC] Issues Retrieving Quotes with v5.0

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 11:18:37 EDT 2023

Yes, I have an M1 iMac.

Getting the right JSON::Parse for my architecture was what was needed... I
get data now.

But it didn't give me the "want x86_64, have amd64" error... it just said
it wasn't installed.

Checking with GnuCash...better; not greyed out, but not working properly. I
think something is failing, so it just stops on the others. I probably need
to figure out where the log file is to find out which item it cannot get.