[GNC] easy way to total number of transactions and USD ammounts

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:01:23 EDT 2023

thanks phyllis, my explanations was little rusty, i did not use the function you have noted, instead i have used the same field twice and chosen the count and sum , i have attached a excel file sample.

Jeff,  generate the transaction report, copy the content and paste it into the sheet named transaction.
go to pivot sheet and refresh it, you should be able to see the amount and number of transactions account wise

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan