[GNC] flatpak 5.0-1 crash

Dale Alspach alspachde at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:51:06 EDT 2023

I have tried a few reports. Opening the Balance Sheet, Income or Future
Scheduled Transactions crashes Gnucash. Opening Advanced Portfolio or
Investment Portfolio does not always crash Gnucash, however these do not
work properly. They seem to be truncating the list of accounts. If I go to
Options -> Accounts the possibilities are truncated. In my case no top
level account further down the alphabet from Paypal is shown.

Details: linux mint 21.1, flatpak 5.0-1.

Dale