[GNC] Downloading GnuCash onto a Mac Pro

Edwin Booth elybeedle at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:13:29 EDT 2023

Hi all. Newbee here. Both to GnuCash and to Macs! I’ve wanted to try
GnuCash for a long time but never launched Linux. So now I have a MacPro
laptop and have tried (several times) to download GnuCash on it. It seems
to download (it certainly took several minutes to complete it) but now I
cannot find it anywhere in order to install it. This may be more of an
Apple issue than a GnuCash one, but can someone help me please?

Thanks, Edwin