[GNC] Lost Keyboard Accelerator feature

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 22:10:14 EDT 2023

added note this was installed as per 4.9 release notes.

Change the handling of accelerator maps. Gtk no longer supports changing these from the menus and the save no longer writes out the accelerators that have their default values, so to assist users editing them we have generated default ones that we include with GnuCash and have disabled saving when quitting GnuCash. At startup GnuCash will check for the presence of the file accelerator-map in GNC_CONFIG_HOME<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations#GNC_CONFIG_HOME> and if it's not found will copy in the default one.

So if you delete your existing accelerator-map file and restart Gnucash, it will copy the default one which you can modify

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan