[GNC] Finding older GC versions (was Re: Turn of drop list ...)

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri May 5 19:59:05 EDT 2023

Hi Stan,

Yes the setup.exe files are the Windows installer files.  You can also get
to these from the gnucash.org home page by clicking on Downloads >> Program
and then scrolling right down the bottom to "Other" and clicking "View all
GnuCash downloads" and then "gnucash(stable)" and then clicking on the
appropriate release folder e.g. 4.14 and then download the
gnucash-4.14.setup.exe for Windows.

Cheers David H.