[GNC] Issue with Current Assets?

Don Gray holyfeld at att.net
Mon May 15 13:31:27 EDT 2023

> If it's the former, you might have transactions in Current Assets.

I found two invoices that had the income account set to Current Assets, not the actual income account. Unposting, fixing, reposting and then processing the payment fixed the “odd” number.

Current Assets now equal Checking Account which is what I would expect.

Sincerely,

Don Gray - Exploring Human Systems in Action
+1 (336) 414-4645

‌A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.‌
Max Planck
‌