[GNC] add additional accounts after initial setup

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 20:25:47 EDT 2023

Jamie
In the Accounts tab if you right click there will be a new account item in the
popup menu (also edit an existing account) which starts the account edit dialog
with default properties. The parent account property determines where it appears
in your account tree. The account type should generally match the type of the
parent account with a few exceptions for specialized sub-type accounts mainly
associated with the business features.

David Cousens