[GNC] balance of interests between users and developers

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sat May 20 17:56:17 EDT 2023

If the new version could be installed alongside the current version and data files kept separate, I for one would be happy to enter my transactions in both the new and old to test the new.  However, since the warnings are to not use for production or live data, I don't test the new.  I wouldn't know how to do that in Windows, but it would be nice to be able to do that.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email