[GNC] Finance::Quotes stopped working

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Mon May 22 13:45:13 EDT 2023

Open up a CMD or shell and run following command:

	perl -MFinance::Quote -e "print $Finance::Quote::VERSION .\"\n\";"

If F::Q module is properly installed then you should get close to version
1.55, which is the latest.

Here is a run on of it on Windows platform under CMD:

C:\Users\kalpesh>perl -MFinance::Quote -e "print $Finance::Quote::VERSION
.\"\n\";"
1.55

C:\Users\kalpesh>

While Vanguard Fund's EOD prices are readily available within greater
Internet, AlphaVantage incurs cost to collect, retain and provide prices.
Hence they must charge for it which is what is being referred to as premium
end-point.