[GNC] Finance::Quote Status

Bruce Schuck bschuck at asgard-systems.com
Sat May 27 18:24:56 EDT 2023

On 5/27/23 14:39, Fross, Michael wrote:

> Thank you Bruce for the updates, and all the hard work.  Good news.

Mostly I was just the gatekeeper on this, except needing to resolve a
bunch of conflicts before merging a pull request (and some minor code
tweaks).

For those willing to test upcoming changes, a pre-release is available
at
https://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/B/BP/BPSCHUCK/Finance-Quote-1.55_01.tar.gz.

In CPAN one can install "BPSCHUCK/Finance-Quote-1.55_01.tar.gz".

This does include the new TwelveData module (securities only, no
currency exchange rates yet and needs an API key) in addition to the
Yahoo fix.

> On Sat, May 27, 2023 at 1:47 PM Bruce Schuck <bschuck at asgard-systems.com
> <mailto:bschuck at asgard-systems.com>> wrote:

> The F::Q team hopes to push v1.56 to CPAN before the end of the U.S.
> holiday weekend.

Thank you.

Bruce S.