[GNC] Import Multi-split transactions from CSV

Sherman Yoder jsyrwy at emypeople.net
Fri Nov 17 19:48:45 EST 2023

   Hello,

   In preparation for transitioning to GnuCash from an old version of
   Peachtree, each month I have been exporting my transactions from
   Peachtree to a CSV file, and then importing to my GnuCash file.

   But this last month I have not been able to get the import to work. The
   account mapping doesn't seem to apply, and all the transactions are
   entered individually instead of as a multi-split transaction.

   I have included my CSV file and screenshots of the process. What am I
   doing wrong?

   I am using GnuCash 5.4, running on Windows 11.

   Sherman