[GNC] Trail balance Imbalance / multi-currency transaction

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 14:57:36 EST 2023

Dave,

When you do the next reconiliation, the unreconciled transaction should appear
at the top of the pane in the second step. The starting balance should be out by
the amount of that deleted transaction, i.e. 7 pound. Mark it as reconciled by
setting the checkbox, then reconcile the rest as usual to the closing date of
the statement, finish the reconciliation and it should all be good.

David Cousens