[GNC] Transaction not showing as reconciled when it should be.

David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Mon Nov 20 14:27:33 EST 2023

I've reconciled my accounts. To do that I would have needed to include a
particular transaction of £107.29 to Digikey, but not the one of £176.20 to
Digikey on the same day. However, the £107.29 is not marked as reconciled.
If I try to reconcile to any later date, I'm always presented with the
option to reconcile that transaction. But the accounts will not reconcile
unless I ignore that one.

It seems the "n" in the reconciliation status needs to be changed to a "y",
but why this is happening I don't have a clue.

[image: image.png]

--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Email: drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Web: https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 07910 441670 (UK) or +44 7910 441670 (international)
Registered in England and Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT