[GNC] Hidden and duplicated accounts.

David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 13:37:23 EST 2023

I have a couple of questions related to accounts, and my ability to see
them and delete them.

1) I have some accounts for fees - you can see PayPal (GBP), PayPal (USD)
and bank fees.

[image: image.png]

I remember creating some more to include eBay fees, but since I so rarely
use eBay, I think I set them to hidden. But when I tried to edit the
Expenses account, I can see the other entries But I do I unhide these? I
tried clicking on other accounts, but none show hidden, and all are marked
as placeholder, so I don't think that's the way to edit their visability.

[image: image.png]
2) As you can see I two accounts called Depreciation. Why I would have
created two for this I have no idea. These are both shown if I edit the
Expenses account, but not when I look normally. How can I delete one of
the?

--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Email: drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Web: https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 07910 441670 (UK) or +44 7910 441670 (international)
Registered in England and Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT